Strategize, manage, and implement a national co-promotion with non-competing fresh produce growers, Sony Pictures Animation, and Feeding America.
• Serve as the conduit between all parties, managing the campaign at large as well as individual partner efforts
• Develop campaign look and feel from collateral, from nationally-distributed packaging to main
landing site, working tightly with internal teams at Sony and Feeding America
• Identify measurable calls to action and other opportunities for analytics
• Create additional campaign strategies and elements including a food truck, giveaways, PR event strategy, social
media support and much more
• Cloudy 2 was the most-watched film in September, and millions of impressions were created online and in retail
• Campaign ranked as one of the top five Feeding America campaigns for the year - raising hundreds
of thousands of dollars and generating awareness
• Sales of each produce item in promotional packaging outperformed their planned distribution
numbers; one partner saw a sales increase of 12% across its 5 participating SKUs
• Valuable media coverage was earned, over 400 articles mentioned produce partners
• Fresh produce partners saw tremendous jumps in online activity including up to a 26% increase in
Facebook fans, up to 25% more website traffic and a total of nearly 6 million social media
• Promotional microsite saw thousands of unique viewers
• Thousands of pounds of fresh produce was donated to Feeding America
• One retailer alone (Sprouts) raised over $580,000 for Feeding America through in-store efforts
• Platinum winner - Hermes Awards
Read this article on VMA Storyboard for an in-depth look at how this promotion unfolded!
Movie Artwork ™ & © SPAI. All Rights Reserved.
The Kennedy Organization